Summer flew by and now it's back to school time! These three were ready to head off to SPS. Can you see the excitement in sweet William's eyes?
Three in uniform...how can that be??
Everyone came home with a good report. Philip even crutched through the main campus tour! Such a trooper! I feel like we won the teacher lottery all around and know that this year is going to be great!
JohnJohn and I had two days to enjoy time together and then on Friday he was off to PK3. Again, we love his teacher. She took William in after the tornado closed Trinity's doors and they were a great match! There were a few tears (shed by both of us).
Don't judge the outfit. I had a cute smocked shirt ironed and ready. He demanded the white polo shirt (flashbacks to Daniel!) and red shorts. Deciding his comfort was more important, I conceded!
I'm happy to have a little time to get things done, but boy do I miss those boys when they are gone!
No comments:
Post a Comment