Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Fun, Busy Weekend

A few shots from our busy weekend!  Friday night was quiet with a yummy dinner at home.  We started out early Saturday morning to meet a group from the church at the Exploreum to watch the Jerusalem IMAX.  Unfortunately, the IMAX was broken but we enjoyed lunch with this crew.


After lunch, we headed to Uncle Cameron and Aunt Heather's house.  They are expecting their first baby in February and we were excited to find out the baby is a girl!!  A first in this family for quite some time!!  My boys were of course more interested in college football...

Dee is excited to have a girl, but I think she's quite fond of these guys too!




Chris and I went to a wedding Saturday night and then church bright and early Sunday.  Have I shared how much I love my Sunday school group this year??  So many new faces...and such great numbers...makes this catechist happy!  Here they are in the sanctuary after doing a work on the History of the Kingdom of God!



We ended the weekend with a community picnic at the church.  A jumpy, snowcones, cotton candy, and Dew Drop hotdogs.  What more could this crew ask for??  (Other than an upset stomach at bedtime!)


Needless to say, this guy and I were happy to have some quiet Monday morning!!


No comments:

Post a Comment