Baby William (aka Baby WooWoo) is now a month old. At his doctor's appointment yesterday, he weighed 9 pounds 6 ounces and was 21 1/4 inches long! I was impressed with his weight gain! He's an easy baby...rarely fusses and is starting to stretch to 4 1/2 to 5 hours at night!
The boys adore him. Daniel is constantly loving on him...usually leaving green snot stuck to his head. Whenever William is in the room, Daniel says, "Hi Baby WooWoo". The other night I was home alone with all the boys while Chris was at a meeting. I put the older boys to bed early and then nursed William and put him in bed too. Thinking everyone was asleep, I went downstairs to clean the kitchen. Suddenly, I hear William cry out; followed by, "Nigh Nigh Baby WooWoo, Nigh Nigh." I think Daniel knew Mommy was done with boys for the day!
Philip is more interested in talking to William. He loves to tell him all the things he is going to teach him. If I need to vaccum or clean up while Daniel is napping and William is awake, I can leave William in his bouncy seat on the porch with Philip. He will sit and talk to him while I work! How nice!!
The boys adore him. Daniel is constantly loving on him...usually leaving green snot stuck to his head. Whenever William is in the room, Daniel says, "Hi Baby WooWoo". The other night I was home alone with all the boys while Chris was at a meeting. I put the older boys to bed early and then nursed William and put him in bed too. Thinking everyone was asleep, I went downstairs to clean the kitchen. Suddenly, I hear William cry out; followed by, "Nigh Nigh Baby WooWoo, Nigh Nigh." I think Daniel knew Mommy was done with boys for the day!
Philip is more interested in talking to William. He loves to tell him all the things he is going to teach him. If I need to vaccum or clean up while Daniel is napping and William is awake, I can leave William in his bouncy seat on the porch with Philip. He will sit and talk to him while I work! How nice!!
No comments:
Post a Comment