Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Sunday, May 24, 2009

How the Boys Entertain Themselves

The days can be long for two little boys mainly stuck at home with a newborn brother. As Philip is known to say, "I get so 'cuked' up in this house." On Friday, after a quick errand in the car, I found some peace and quiet. William was asleep in the car seat and the boys were playing happily in the driveway. I actually pulled out my smocking and made a little progress there.

When I looked up to check on them, I had to smile. They were riding along in their John Deere Gator...one handed down by the neighbors! They looked like an old married couple...Philip driving very cautiously and Daniel, with thumb in mouth, taking in the sights. Then they stopped to investigate a tree and to see about pulling its Spanish Moss down. I took a few shots with the camera to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment