It's strange what happens with third children. You see Philip has Bama...Daniel has Sheep Baa-Baa. Here's William with his "lovey."
Can you tell what it is???
A pair of pajama pants. Doesn't matter which pair or even better who they belong to. When William sees a pair of pajama pants laying around (which is a lot more frequently than I wish!), he picks them up, puts the thumb in the mouth, and "noi-noi's".
There are benefits to this type of "lovey." He isn't partial. Lose a pair of pj pants...no problem there are three more laying on the floor. Can't find any on the floor...he's been known to dig through the dirty clothes to find some. No tragedies like this to look forward to.
The downside of course is it can be quite embarrassing. I took him to the Toddler Time storytime at the library last week. He loved it, but he did demand that I bring in the pj pants. Good thing he didn't notice me dropping them in the diaper bag as soon as he put them down.
In other news, we are trucking along down here. The big boys are happy at school. Ms. Tara tells me that she is struggling...seems she doesn't like to have favorites, but Philip is so hard to resist! Ms. Pat tells me her job would be so easy if she had a class full of Daniels.
William was not happy at school, so I pulled him out. The reality is I was only getting about an hour out of the time he's there due to teaching CoGS to the pre-schoolers. He still goes to MDO while I do that, but he goes for free if I pick him up afterwards. Works out okay.
We are gearing up for a special Star Wars birthday party next weekend. I have 9 more Jedi robes to make! Should be fun...stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment