Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Friday, February 18, 2011

Redemption

I've been feeling guilty for giving the little guy a hard time. Of course, I wouldn't put him up for sale...although, I did have a few takers. (Thanks, Meme and Caroline!)

Despite being sick and fussy for a month, I have really been enjoying the stage that William is in. He is so full of personality. Constantly talking. He loves to repeat the last word in every sentence you say. Our favorite is his nightly "amen" after the blessing. He draws it out in a way that would make a Baptist preacher proud!

He loves music...goes to the kitchen, points to the radio, and says "on." Once the tunes are flowing, he immediately starts dancing. He even remembers parts of songs that he has heard several times. I've got to get him on video "singing" to Sugarlands "Stuck like Glue." He has the 'uh-oh' part down pat!

He loves school! I've only just started him one day a week at Mother's Day Out. He's been twice and loves it. No tears at all. He even asks for 'Jane' (his teacher) during the week.

He loves his brothers.

At times, I feel bad for the little guy. Philip and Daniel are so attached...such buddies. Lots of the time, William is left hanging out with me because his brothers are so into their Legos and other things. However, he is beginning to be able to play with them too. The other day when Philip was at school, he walked up to Daniel, put his arm around him and said, "Daniel, choo-choos." Off they went to the porch to play trains!

He recently conquered the stairs! Thank goodness...Mom wasn't sure how she was going to carry him and the baby (and the laundry!) up and down all day!

He loves his noi-noi. The other night I was tired and put him in bed with a pajama shirt...not pajama pants. Here's how I found him in the morning...

Seems he didn't like the shirt. Being the resourceful guy he is, he removed his pants himself!

He loves Play-Doh...playing outside...picking out and reading his books...watching the Tide with his Daddy...cooking 'cakes' (pancakes) with his Daddy...and so much more. He generally has a smile on his adorable face.

William, you truly are a pleasure and we'll never even think of putting you up for sale again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment