TGIF has new meaning for me! At the start of February, I put William in Mom's Day Out on Fridays. I have thoroughly enjoyed my four morning hours of time alone...something that I have not had consistently in almost two years.
So what am I doing with myself?? Sewing! I have really enjoyed getting back into sewing. Other than the boys Christmas outfits, I hadn't sewn something for them since August. Pitiful! Since William started school, I have made the boys' t-shirts, a jon-jon for William, and I have finished William's Easter outfit. I have also hemmed pants that have been sitting on my table for weeks.
I love having the big block of time to sew. It motivates me and excites me to get back to my machine at other times too. It's a good thing because warmer weather is here and we desparately need some new things.
This Friday is different though...no downtime. Chris and I have a secret trip planned for the boys. I'll give you a hint....I made this for William to wear...
Don't tell. They won't find out until we wake them at 5:00 am Friday morning ready to head south!
How fun! Take me with you!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Y'all are going to have a ball...can't wait to see pictures.
ReplyDelete