Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Days like these....

Yesterday, I spent the day in the kitchen.  Over the course of a day, I cooked:

pumpkin muffins and smoothies for breakfast
shrimp and corn orzo
tomato tart with homemade crust
peach cobbler
homemade granola
and chopped tons of fruit!

And don't forget the homemade playdough to keep little hands busy while I cooked (again, thanks, C for the recipe!).




One didn't help cook or play with playdough.  Much to busy reading his Magic Tree House books.  He has flown through five of them in a matter of days.  Makes a momma happy!


The boys and I took dinner (and lots of gowns that my boys never got to wear) to our newest member of the family....baby Campbell.  I'm without pictures, but I will share as soon as I get some!

It's days like these that make me long for this project to be done.

this one is actually a little old...but a new window to replace the other two...actual window is in!
standing in kitchen looking toward office...bathroom on left with laundry room behind it
Love time in the kitchen.  Love my little helpers!


Gotta run...I think the phone is ringing...is it for me?


No comments:

Post a Comment