Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Growing...

It seems that growing is all my boys are doing these days.


Some are growing...like literally...like all they do is eat...all.the.time.  And if I do not have food handy, he can fix it himself.



John seems to grow up a little more everyday.  He's still into everything, but he's much more interactive.  He loves to wave hi and bye-bye.  He enjoys "giving love."  William is his most often recipient.  The bond between those two is forming and I love it!!


Philip lost another tooth last night!  Check out this toothless grin.


With its return to tv, Philip is back in love with football.  He wants to play before and after school.  The best for him is weekends when Daddy is home.  He even watched quite a bit of the game with Chris on Saturday.  He loves keeping score as much as playing!


William made his first trip to Sunday School today.  It seems like yesterday when I began my Catechesis training.  William was six weeks old.  I held, fed, and rocked that baby through many hours of training.  It is so fun to see him now reap the rewards of his early devotion to CGS!!


Daniel's doing great, too.  And because everyone always asks, school is going well.  I have found if he stays well rested then our mornings are easy.  Occasionally, some anxiety sinks in, but we are trying to keep it at bay.  I'm already amazed at how much he has learned...his writing shows the most initial improvement.  So much fun to watch him learn!


While some days I long for our simple days at home when carpool was a twice a week thing, I am so smitten with the little boy that each has become.  So true that growing up is bittersweet for the mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment