Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Monday, February 4, 2013

Super Bowl Party

As I have mentioned in previous posts, Philip has become obsessed with all things football.  He is constantly begging Chris and me to play with him in the yard.  Unfortunately, he doesn't like to just throw the football back and forth.  He demands to play the game!

To further prove his obsession, check out the books we borrowed from the library this Friday...

 

Fall weekends brought many afternoons on the couch for he and Chris watching whatever was on...college or pro.  So Chris thought it only fitting that we say goodbye to the season with a Super Bowl party.


I worked hard on the menu.  Here's what we feasted on (with links to the recipes) while watching the game...

Corn Dog Mini-Muffins


Pizza Bites - I used my recipe for the crust but the idea is the same!


Wings

Kale Pesto and White Bean dip with pita chips and carrots


Definitely boy food...except the dip...I had to throw in something green, right?



We topped it off with Root Beer floats!  What a treat!



A fun night...even if 5 of the 6 of us was asleep by half-time!

No comments:

Post a Comment