Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Play Ball!

About a month ago, I mentioned to Daniel that I had received an e-mail about baseball sign-up.  "Read it to me," he requested.  When I got to the part about sign-up for PK4-6th grade, the conversation took an unexpected turn.

William: Did you say PK4?
Me: Uh...yes...but I'm reading to Daniel here.
William: I want to play.
Me: Well, Dad and I think Kindergarten is an appropriate age for considering team sports.  We can play in the backyard.
William: Well I want to play.
Me: We'll see.  I'll talk to Dad about it.

He then proceeded to pester us for a couple of weeks.  Eventually, we gave in and signed the boy up!  He's had a ball playing.  It's not park ball...just tee ball at a local Methodist church.  Very low key.

Here are some shots from the first game.  Cutest ball player ever!


not very many balls make it to the outfield!




Now where do I run again??

made it to 1st base
and 2nd base...
a little advice from the 3rd base coach
and home!!


Good game, William!  We all had fun watching you play!


No comments:

Post a Comment