Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Beach Fun

Immediately following Easter lunch at our house,




I packed the boys up for a fun trip to the beach.  My friend, Lynn, and I braved three days and nights at the beach with seven kids.  It was a blast!


Each day was about the same...beach, pool, rest, beach pool, rest!  The kids loved having playmates and I was absolutely struck by how much easier the beach is this year compared to last.













This one did great.  His brace can not get wet, nor can it get sand in it.  He did a lot of hopping and crawling.  I did a lot of carrying.  I'm sure you've noticed a theme by now...he never complained.  The swimming was great exercise for him.  I plan on him doing a lot of that this summer!




This one lost his second tooth at the beach!


This one celebrated his fifth birthday at the beach!


And this one...nothing too special...just continued to be his sweet self.


Too much fun!!  All of us can not wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment