Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A Belated Party

William's birthday fell at a busy time...Easter, Springbreak, and then right on into end of the year madness.  I never got a party organized for him and his friends from school.  The truth is I was hoping he would forget, but he did not!  So, once his school year ended we got organized.

We invited his class over for pool time, slip and slide, water gun fights, and lunch.  It was a good time!




Campbell's First Juice Box!!


Somewhere along the way, John got confused and wondered why he wasn't having a party.  His birthday had just passed, right?  I tried to explain that we don't invite friends for parties until we turn 4, but he wasn't so sure about that rule.  So I told him the party was for him too.  When he asked which of his friends were coming, I said, "Mrs. Lynn."  He couldn't have been more thrilled.  Except when she actually brought him a gift...the Frozen DVD!


A fun party celebrating with a cute group that will be going off to many different schools next year!  Happy Belated Birthday, William!

No comments:

Post a Comment