Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Friday, June 19, 2015

More Summer Fun

We've done so much...it's hard to keep up with the posts!  I think I'll just throw in a few pics of our lazy summer days.

We finished swimming lessons!  Yay William and John...and Campbell...who was also in their class!




One fun day after swimming we had a picnic with friends at the playground.  The boys played hard, so a little frozen yogurt was in order!




We had a fun morning picking blueberries with Aunt Susan and Campbell.  These guys helped me pick 7.5 pounds of fresh, organic blueberries.  We ate lots fresh and saved several pounds in the freezer.  Good stuff!!







One Saturday brought a neighborhood festival at the church.  It was hot and I was relieved to leave early to babysit sweet little Reagan.  She was dream!




We have played more games of Monopoly than I can count.  This kids beats me every time!!


Lots of early mornings with this guy.  None of our boys sleep in well, but this one rises earliest of all.  At least he is good help in the kitchen!



We all got to visit with the newest boy cousin, Bru!  How cute are these cousins!  Sweet Campbell, the only girl!!


Every day involves a bike ride of some sort.  The big ones now go on their own...lots of times meeting up with neighbors and staying out for hours.  Love that lazy schedule of summer!


Last weekend, I had my last weekend of Level I CGS training here in Mobile.  These boys' sweet Daddy took them to the hunting camp for a boys weekend.  A great time was had by all!


Yesterday brought a trip to the Exploreum.  Best part of the trip was right here...


For almost ten years, we have repeatedly waved to Daddy whenever we are traveling through downtown.  I texted Chris while the boys were standing in this window at the Exploreum.  He stood up in his office and waved...and we saw him!!  How cool is that!!

And then this...


Silly boys...I took you to the Exploreum for a change of scenery.  A break from Lego monotony.  And yet this is what you choose to do!!  We are addicted!

They did take a break to build a fortress...


and then tear it down!


And of course, flag football continues on.  Daniel is loving it!!

On his touchdown run...snap...


Hand off...


Going...


 Touchdown!!!



So many other adventures that don't have photographs to document.  We are loving this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment