What a great week. My house is a disaster, sheets need to be changed, playroom needs to be picked up, etc., but oh how much sewing have I accomplished. Don't know if it is the change in the weather or what, but I was very motivated to get some things checked off the list this week.
First, finished a pumpkin t-shirt for Philip on Wednesday. I had already made the orange gingham pants to match!
Next, stayed up really late Wednesday night to finish a pumpkin bubble for William. Many thanks to my mother-in-law who kept the big boys Tuesday and gave me 2 hours to sew. Couldn't have finished this without her! Not so many thanks to William who pooped all over it at the library before I could get a picture of him in it!
Third, a new church outfit for Philip!
Finally, a pumpkin t-shirt and pants for Daniel. The poor kid has no pants to wear in this cool weather. I've got to get sewing for him now!
I love weeks where I get a lot accomplished. Sometimes it takes weeks for me to do one thing, so this past week was huge!!
In other the news, the weather has called for the Woozer to wear his first pair of socks. Thanks to the Watson clan for his adorable socks! His older brothers love them...him not so much. They get in the way of his ability to suck on his toes!
Happy Weekend and Roll Tide!
No comments:
Post a Comment