We've had a great week. Busy...denist appointment for Philip on Tuesday, playdate with Pape at our house on Wednesday, library followed by lunch with Dee on Thursday, and a visit to Big Mama in Fairhope on Friday.
Wednesday was Philip's first playdate at our house without Mom's coming along. Pape's parents just welcomed a little girl, so I thought I'd give Lynn the afternoon off. We took Pape home from school and the boys had a great time. I was in the kitchen most of the time finishing up supper and baby Claire's burp cloth. Philip and Pape did great...the only hitch being helping Philip understand that when you have a guest, you have to do what they want. The playdate was a success and we'll definitely do it again sometime soon!
William and I went to Fairhope on Friday with Mom for a visit with Big Mama. It was his second visit, but the first time I failed to take some pictures. I got one this time!
Friday night Chris and I had dinner at the Corkerns. Fabulous meal as always! It was nice to get out, but we were unfortunately called home early by the babysitter. Apparently, William was fussy and woke up after falling asleep...love the babysitter, but wish she wouldn't check on him every five minutes. I am confident she woke him up!!
Today brought our annual fall trip to Seward Farms...tractor rides, hayrides, corn maze, etc. The boys had a blast just running around outside. So many photo opportunities!
Love this one because I have one from our last years trip just like it...my how the boys have grown!
Seward Farms 2008
Seward Farms 2009
Got the little ones home in time for a good afternoon nap so Philip, Chris, and I can watch a little Crimson Tide football. Nice weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment