Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Mardi Gras in July??

Ever since my boys saw this, they have been asking - no begging - to go to the Mardi Gras Museum. I told them, "we'll do it this summer." I looked over my calendar about a week ago and realized that I was running out of time. A trip was in order!

We gathered GranGran and Dee and headed downtown to check it out!


(Note: if you look closely, Chris just pointed out that Philip's sandals are on the wrong feet. Yes, I put them on. I need help with that...)

It was great! The boys weren't too interested in the numerous pictures and trains on display, but they loved the "den." In it, there were tons of costumes to choose from and a float that they could climb aboard.

We had a great time dressing up and pretending to ride. Here's some shots to share!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I have ever seen Philip look more like Chris! It looks like a good time was had by all.

    ReplyDelete