Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Monday, November 15, 2010

What we've been doing...

I apologize for the month long absence in blogging. I'm not sure where the time went. There were some sick germs, a week without Internet, and just overall life that led to no time to blog. I think though I am now caught up with our happenings.

Well, except for one thing. Have I forgotten to share that we are expecting #4 this spring??? Chris, the boys, and I are thrilled to grow our family with one more child. I am sure that craziness will ensue, but the reality is that craziness lives here day in, day out with three...so could one more make that much of a difference?? I'll answer that in six months!

The pregnancy has been challenging at times. It started with bad nausea that lasted strong for the first three months. The bulk of that has subsided and it now simply comes and goes. I feel huge for three months, but I guess that is the joy of having four.

I think Philip and Daniel are truly excited. Philip has asked a lot of questions...some we are quite comfortable answering yet! Today, Daniel chose "my baby" as what he wanted to thank God for in the atrium. William is yet to be determined. I think he'll do great though!

I hope the absence will not be as long this time! I promise to try to be more regular!!

No comments:

Post a Comment