Sorry for the blogging delay. To be honest, my New Year's resolution has been to keep a better organized and picked up house. I have kept it up quite well, but I will say it has cut into my computer time...not a bad thing, I suppose.
Our first week of 2011 started out well. We eased back into school. I let Daniel stay home Monday since Philip was out, and Philip only went for a couple hours on Tuesday due to a funeral I had to attend. Wednesday brought a full four hours for them both. What did I do? Spent the majority of it on the floor with William. He definitely deserved it!
We had a great weekend...lots of time in the kitchen for Mom! We had the Davidson's for dinner Friday night. Everyone had a ball, but Chris and I both commented on how wild it can be to have six children running around the house at the end of the day!
Saturday brought another round of Star Wars pancakes, testing at St. Paul's for Philip, and some errands for all. In the afternoon, Daniel and I napped together and later I walked with Philip while he rode his new bike to GranGran and PopPop to see his McCall cousins. He can't get enough of that crew...always asking when they will be back!
Sunday school started back this week, so we arrived at church early. Church itself was somewhat exhausting. Daniel now wants to sit through the service with us, and while he is capable, it is extra work keeping he and Philip still and attentive...or at least not disruptive. At one point during the service, Daniel let out a loud yawn. Father Matthew looked down from the pulpit and smiled!
We had a fire all afternoon and snuggled up for a movie. I dozed and Chris read while the boys watched Indiana Jones.
William woke up and tried to take control of the tv.
He is constantly walking around the house with his remote control asking for the Tide.
Dee, Uncle Cameron, and Aunt Heather joined us for dinner Sunday night. It was good to be together. Love family Sunday dinners!
We've had a good start and hope the year will remain a good one for us and all of you!
Love catching up on your blog and pictures! Don't know what has happened to your disappearing comments...
ReplyDelete