Today brought a first for this crazy year of having two in different pre-schools...parties on the same day. Both boys had their Easter party and egg hunt. Despite telling Chris that I really thought I could manage both, he insisted on helping out. So off I went with William to Philip's party and Chris attended Daniel's!
Philip's class had a great hunt and pizza lunch!
William was a trooper to go along!
We only have one camera, so I don't have pictures from Daniel's. But here's what we saw when we drove in the driveway.
One happy boy to be with his Daddy. From all accounts, his hunt went well too! Thanks Daddy for taking time out of your busy day to be with him! I know it meant a lot.
Love the picture of Chris and Daniel ~ I know Daniel was SO glad to have his daddy with him {not that he wouldn't have loved to have his mommy}.
ReplyDeleteJust told Frank about your name change and he thought it was particularly good. Well done!
Glad the sewing is done...