It was my life and it was fun
Another season of my life is done
Another race I'm glad I got to run
Another chapter of my life, it's over
No I'm never gonna feel like that again
Time's rushin' by me like the wind
Never be as young as I was then
No I'm never gonna feel like that again
Another season of my life is done
Another race I'm glad I got to run
Another chapter of my life, it's over
No I'm never gonna feel like that again
Time's rushin' by me like the wind
Never be as young as I was then
No I'm never gonna feel like that again
If you've talked to me recently, you have heard a litany of complaints...this baby is so low...I've never been this uncomfortable before...the contractions seem endless but no labor...etc. But as the due date gets closer, I have to admit that I'm getting a little sad.
I have loved being pregnant each opportunity that I have had. For the most part, my pregnancies have been easy and uncomplicated. This one may have worn me out a little bit more, but I'm convinced that it is really the three little boys in my life that have made it hard...not the precious number four!
But this is it, my friends. Although I have always said I'd like four to six children, I have promised Chris to not even mention a number five! I am thankful to have come to the conclusion, too, that our family will be complete, but oh it does make me sad to think I'll never feel like this again!
So despite the thoughts that my body may not make it through another day pregnant, I am trying to enjoy these last days. What a gift from God each child is!
Along those lines, I am changing the name of my blog because regardless of this child's gender, it will no longer be "my three sons." I've changed the name to "Up to the Gills" because well, I think I'm about to be up to my own gills! Anyways, out of convenience, I am not changing the web address.
Along those lines, I am changing the name of my blog because regardless of this child's gender, it will no longer be "my three sons." I've changed the name to "Up to the Gills" because well, I think I'm about to be up to my own gills! Anyways, out of convenience, I am not changing the web address.
Oh how well you summed up my feelings on having our caboose! She is only three months old ~ still a baby herself yet over the last week I've been having pangs of envy when I see a new bow appear on a mailbox. Silly! I know and appreciate that my family is blessed beyond measure, but there is something very special about bringing a new life into the world...I think I'll snuggle with mine a minute. ~C
ReplyDelete