William has been a hoot recently. He has reached the age of imaginative play. I wanted to share two "games" he loves to play. He is very repetitive...these games are the same everytime!
First..."cakes" goes like this...
He starts by putting his Duplos under the rug.
He then tells me...
W: cakes in oven
Me: You're cooking cakes in the oven?
W: uh-huh...hot...burn
W: two minutes
He then plays for a little bit.
W: Ding...ready!
He gets the 'cakes' out of the oven and brings to me to taste! Sometimes we sing Happy Birthday and blow out the candles.
He does this several times during the day! It can be dangerous due to the Duplos that are left under the rug. The other night I stumbled into John's room to feed him during the night. I tripped on the Duplos!
The next game...he goes on a trip. The conversation goes like this...
W: bye bye Mommy...see you later.
Me: bye William. Where are you going?
There two options here...I'll give you both.
W: Cin-ee-atty / Tus-a-oosa
Me: Who are you going to see?
W: MoMo / Meme
Me: Ok...have fun.
W: See you later.
He leaves the room...waving as he goes. Few seconds later, he comes back.
W: Home...good trip.
Love his imagination...love his need to repeat these situations over and over again!!! So fun to watch him develop.
No comments:
Post a Comment