Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sorry for the Interruption

About a week and a half ago, we had a bad afternoon thunderstorm that left me without DSL and Directv.  I didn't miss the TV, but I have to admit I did miss the internet.  On the other hand, I was a little more productive without this distraction!

So, what have we been up to...

There was a visit from cousin Henry.  He stayed with Mom and Dad for a couple of nights.  Philip and Daniel loved having another boy to play around with!  They played a lot of Legos together and had a blast playing in the fountains at the Eastern Shore Centre.  Here's Philip and Henry at Old Dutch!


We had VBS last week at church. 




Philip and Daniel participated, William went to the nursery, and John hung out with me.  It was a fun week, but definitely an exhausting one!  Daniel did not like being away from me...hope that isn't a sign of things to come when school starts.

We celebrated John's 2 month birthday mark! 


He's doing great...growing like a weed!  He weighed 13 lbs. 9 ounces at his check-up.  At two months, John, you sleep fairly well during the day and great at night.  You generally get me up once in the night; although, you have slept through the night a few times too.  You smile a lot at me, your Daddy, and your brothers.  I even heard your first real giggle last night as your Daddy tickled you!

Finally, last night we celebrated my birthday (early) and Susan's birthday with Mom and Dad.  There was a delicious gumbo dinner and cake and ice cream to finish things up!  We had a great time.  This was the only picture I took...sorry!


So that's what we've been up to.  Summer is starting to wind down.  We have three weeks left, and we are determined to squeeze in a little more fun.  I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment