Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Friday, September 23, 2011

Eight Babies??

The other morning after dropping Philip off at school, I looked at Daniel in his pajamas and commented to him, "Daniel, you are growing so fast.  I need you to stop growing and stay my little boy!"

His answer....

"Mom, I have to grow so I can move out and buy my own house and find a wife and have eight babies."

Daniel with his buddy, Penelope

Eight babies???  Dear son, I will begin praying for your wife right now.  She may be a little difficult to find.  Maybe you should head to the Catholic church?

Sweet boy, if anybody could have eight babies it is you.  You love on John so much.  I often am telling you to give him space only to see that John is smiling and laughing at you.  In fact, you bring out the best giggles in him.  You have such a gentle touch. 


I say go for it!  This grandmother would be in heaven!  Just wait until your at least thirty ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment