Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Monday, October 31, 2011

Putting a Little Gravel in Our Travel

I've been cooped up, tied down, about forgotten

What a field looks like, full of corn and cotton


If I'm gonna hit a traffic jam


Well, it better be a tractor man


So sick and tired of this interstate system


I need a curvin', windin', twistin'


Dusty path to nowhere


With the wind blowing through my baby's hair


And it makes me wanna take a back road


Makes me wanna take the long way home


Put a little gravel in my travel


Unwind, unravel all night long


Makes me wanna grab my honey


Tear down some two lane country, who knows


Get lost and get right with my soul


Makes me wanna take, makes me wanna take a back road


Rodney Atkins' song, Take a Back Road, seemed fitting for our pictures from our weekend at the hunting camp!  We had a great time and can't wait to return!

No comments:

Post a Comment