So, to be honest, I'm glad it is November 1st. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays (next to Easter!) and I'm thrilled to be having it at my house this year. So, without further adieu, let's get on with yesterday's activities so we can close the book on Halloween.
First, Daniel had a special "Halloween Sing" at his school yesterday. I was really looking forward to hearing him perform the songs I have been hearing him sing the past month, but his croupy cough just wouldn't quit. I kept him home so we missed it! I was much more upset than he was!
William had a Halloween parade at his school. GranGran, Daniel, John, and I went to watch! He was so independent and cute in his firefighter costume. I had my camera but no flash card so unfortunately I have no pictures to share with you. So sorry...
Last night we did gear up for the annual neighborhood party and then some trick-or-treating. A few shots before we left the house...
Happy Halloween!!
No comments:
Post a Comment