Before I get to the performance, I have to share our successful Christmas card pic. It'll be headed to your mailbox soon, I hope!
Chris was a trooper. The morning was too cold to take the picture outside as originally planned. So he started a fire to create a beautiful back-drop. The boys smiled...it was quick and painless!
Now on to the show...Daniel's pre-school does their Christmas performance during their Sunday worship time. It can be frustrating to me because it means rushing to Trinity for Catechesis and then rushing to Westminister in time for their service. But, it was a great service and such fun to see Daniel perform!
Here's two clips for your viewing pleasure. The first was one of my favorites...
The second I had to include for sweet Daniel's precious expressions...and for the Watson cousins "up north!"
The best group shot I could get...
Despite the rush, it was a great time! We headed home to warm up and rest for a busy week ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment