Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Thanks to the Grandmothers!

A benefit of living in Mobile is having two grandmothers on call to babysit!  This week they were in high demand.  I had two Christmas parties for Philip and one for Daniel.  Both GranGran and Dee helped out!  It is always nice to be able to attend the boys parties solo!

First, I did Daniel's Christmas party with William and John...





That afternoon, I headed to St. Paul's for Philip's ornament party...




Of course there were cookies and hot chocolate involved, too...


Then Friday brought Philip's Christmas party.  A few more shots...



William's party is on Monday, but he's been pretty sick these past few days.  I'm not sure whether he'll make it or not!  Boy am I glad that we are out of school for a few weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment