Sorry for the lack of posting. Last week brought a dinner for 14 guests, and it about put me under. I worked hard cleaning the house, and in the process realized how hard I have not been working at cleaning the house. I enjoyed putting my energy into it and loved that it looked (and smelled!) nice for my guests. It was fun, but I am glad to be back!
We spent the weekend at the hunting camp...all six of us and Uncle Cameron. Yes, he's a brave man! We had a great time, but I am sad to report that my camera never left Chris' truck. The boys enjoyed running around the camp with their Nerf guns and going out to the woods with their Dad. Curls went every time Chris' offered to take him and cried his eyes out the one time Chris chose to hunt alone! The attachment between those two is strong! I enjoyed some time outdoors and time to read. I started and finished a book up there...love that!
Another update...JohnJohn is now eight months old and quite the monkey. He's pulling up everywhere. Here's his first attempt...
Crawling around...in and out of rooms...trying to get into everything...the dishwasher, the trash, the toilet...yuck! His personality is developing so fast. I filmed this clip this morning at breakfast. It's his new favorite trick.
No comments:
Post a Comment