Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Monday, February 13, 2012

The Get Skinny Quick Diet

Gotcha with the title, didn't I??  I am here to report that I lost about 7 pounds in less than 24 hours.  Impressive, huh??  The trick....the horrid stomach bug.  Awful, blog friends, plain, awful.  Awful I imagine at any stage of life, but it felt pretty much topped out when there were 4 little people counting on me...one of which for sustenance.  What's a girl to do?? 

Call her Mom...call her early...call her often...like two days in a row.  Mom came in, as she always does, and manned the homefront.  Chris, wonderful as he always is, manned the carpool lines.  God love him, he also had his Mom in the hospital for some planned surgery.  Awesome dude that he is drove through 4 carpools, back and forth to the hospital, and somehow managed to bill a few hours too.  Couldn't have made it without these two!!

I missed a lot while I was in the bed...

Grandperson's Day at SPS...this broke my heart to miss but it was not possible for me to go...Chris took GranGran and all reports came back that it was a great show!  Dottie and I are looking forward to being there next year (for Daniel) with them!!

He was a zebra...after the show showing off the plate he made.
all boys breakfast at Krispy Kreme...and JDG's first doughnut!



yes John's bib says 'William'...no we aren't confused...just great recyclers
the first parade of the season for the boys

showing off their loot the next morning

All is better now.  I am fully recovered and Dottie is doing well too!  Have more updates for you, but for now I must get back to this messy house and laundry that was completely neglected for three days!

1 comment: