The title sums up our last couple of weeks. We do both well here at the Gill house. A few play pictures...
A playdate with Claire...William's buddy. I laughed as I overheard them playing house together. William told Claire that she was about to have a baby and he needed to go to work. Oh, those gender roles!
It appears her time is close...is that feet I see?
A playdate with Campbell. John and I picked Campbell up for a little stroll around the block and some play time at GranGran's house. Oh, I love this little girl. She stared at me so seriously in the stroller. Refusing to smile at me. She caved in just before it was time to take her home. I hope these two are buds for a long time!
Last week, I ventured off to Birmingham for a Catechesis of the Good Shepherd retreat. It was a wonderful experience that left my head spinning with lots of questions. It was incredible to spend two days with tons of men and women dedicated to the Christian education of our children. I love how one catechist listen to my frustrations at CGS not taking off here in Mobile. Her response was, "Anne, it is a long work." So it is.
Even better was the time I got to spend with my best friend, Caroline. We had a ball just hanging out in her beautiful home. Lots of time to talk in front of the fire. C, you are a gracious host. Let's make it a yearly thing!!
While I was away, this fearless leader was holding down the fort...and making pancakes.
A few shots to share, too, of Philip helping me out at Trinity yesterday. We are close to moving back in the parish hall building. Our plan is to worship in Irving Hall for Easter. Yesterday, we gathered to start putting things back together. Chris stayed home to keep little people, but we decided Philip was old enough to help. So off to work he went...
Upstairs, we set up three piles...Goodwill, trash, and don't know what to do with. Couldn't resist.
And when work got to be too much, sweet Philip was drawn to the work of the Good Shepherd. Love.
Lots of work...and play...left to do! I'll try not to stay away so long!
No comments:
Post a Comment