Ok...maybe you are getting a little tired of our recaps but I sure do love to preserve the memories. I have to admit that I simply put the camera down for much of our morning.
However, my favorite memory of the week just may be from this morning. We woke up to pouring down rain. After breakfast, Daniel came to me with a tall stack of books. We headed out to the porch. All five of us sat on the loveseat and read for at least an hour while the rain fell. Pure bliss.
I also said yes to a movie while John napped!
Next yes to ice cream (it was really GranGran who asked!)...
Yes to helping me grill...
Finally yes to late baths and dinner out on the porch...
(Chris, if you are reading this, please reconsider our need for a dining table on the porch. While you have been out of town we have eaten numerous meals outside. Trust me, you don't want Cheeto hands on our patio furniture!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment