Remember this post from 2011? And this picture?
The times they are a changing. It's funny how that happens. Sometime last year, Philip and Daniel began taking showers. It was such a relief to only bathe the little two. And then this summer came along. And with it flag football. And late nights getting home really dirty (even if little boys didn't play the game!) So many nights Chris and I would just shower everyone...helping of course.
And well it's just so much faster. Line 'em up...throw them in...bathe...and ta-da...we are clean!
But sometimes I feel for the little guy. Philip used to enjoy half-an-hour long baths when he was little. Lots of time to play with bath toys.
Not a part of John's life story.
But tonight we had a little extra time. The big boys were into their Legos, so I let John soak in the bath. And play with the toys.
He was a happy little thing!

He doesn't look so little anymore...Glad he had some time alone to relish a long quiet bath.
ReplyDelete