Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I Really Owe You an Update...

about life at our house.  The update is: it is busy.  Little time for updating the blog.  But I'm working on a special birthday video, and I realized that I've forgotton to share lots of pictures with you.  So can I share with little explanation??

We are getting used to our new school routine.  John and I still try to go to storytime whenever possible.  On this Wednesday, we met up with Robert and had a lunch playdate afterwards!



Two boys suffered from a short fever virus that made us a little puny...


 We've watched lots of football on the porch...


Love being outside while Daddy and P watch together.  If you're not into football so much, there's always a board game to play!


We've been through the car wash.  Traumatic, but always better with a brother.


This one has gotten his bedtime extended which means a little football watching with Daddy to himself!


I know there's more, but that's all the photos I've got.  Will try to do better keeping you up to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment