Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween!

It was not even 5:30 on Thursday night and I was done with Halloween.  My least favorite holiday.  But with four little people I am forced to fake it...and to celebrate it all week!!

At the pumpkin patch picking out our pumpkin...one insisted on wearing his costume...Mama has come a long way from adorable handmade fall outfits...



Dad and his only helper carving it...



William's Halloween program...



John's trick or treat through the library...





Philip and Daniel's Halloween parade...







William's Halloween party...


John thankfully didn't have a Halloween party but he did dress festively (much to his dismay!)...


Obligatory pictures on the front step...




Trick or treating at Dee's...




We all went to the neighborhood party and then Chris took the three youngest trick-or-treating.  Philip and I stayed home and sat on the porch handing out candy.  I loved my time alone with this one...


As I put him to bed that night, he asked if his leg would be better next Halloween.  I told him that I hoped so but there was just no way of knowing.  He said, "Well, I just really liked handing out candy with you." Sweet boy.  Showing such maturity in this hard time.  Love him to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment