Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

At the Camp

On Friday, we all headed up for a family weekend at the camp.  It was our first weekend up there together this season.  Fun was had by all as the pictures will attest...









Everyone...well almost everyone...got some practice at shooting the BB gun.




it won't be long Big Boy...thank goodness for your wooden gun!
We even did a little hunting.  These two went out with their Dad despite the 21 degree chill outside!


And then in the afternoon we all went and sat.  Chris took the two that love to hunt and aren't afraid of the gun going off.  I took Philip and Daniel to a stand where we sat without a gun!  




I haven't hunted since Philip was born and I remembered how much I love the peace and quiet of the woods.  Maybe more now that I have four loud boys at home.  Philip and Daniel sat so quietly reading their books.  However, Daniel wore out quickly when his book was over.  Philip did spot two deer that entered the field so quietly that I didn't notice!




All in all a very relaxing weekend!  Hope we can do it again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment