Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Boom Boom!!

We have only made it to a couple of parades this season.  The first was the Polka Dots.  William's teacher, Mrs. Tara, rode so we made her a sign!


We were all pumped to attend the first parade.  We were having dinner with friends and walking from their house to watch.  Early in the day, I got a phone call from SPS that Daniel had a tummy ache.  I asked to speak to him and told him on the phone that if I came and got him then he could not go to the parade that night.  He agreed so I retrieved him. Not surprisingly, he later claimed he was fine and could attend the parade.  A battle ensued.  He shed lots of tears, but I stood firm.  So unfortunately, only Chris, Philip, and William attended this one.

Saturday night we took all four downtown to watch the MOMs and following parades.  A good friend rode so another sign...


The boys had a blast!


Chris and I managed to get everyone in bed and reluctantly headed out to our only ball of the season.  We ended up having a great time...it's that leaving the house at 9:00 that is hard!!

Then Tuesday brought William's parade at school.  There was even a special boy in the crowd!








Such a fun morning.  But that's all for us.  We are leaving this weekend for a trip to the mountains!  Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment