Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Saturday, May 30, 2015

First Week of Summer in the Books

And what a great week it was!  We drove home from the beach in rain in order to make it to swimming lessons that morning.  The rain caused them to be canceled...and we were pleased!  These two immediately pulled out the chess board and played until I forced them to tackle their room with two garbage bags...goodwill and trash!!

 
We took a trip to the Exploreum and I had to pull these guys out of there.  I imagine we will be back several times this summer.  They loved the bubbles and Legos (go figure!)!
 


 



We took a couple of walks around the block.  Many I do not go on anymore because most of the boys are big enough to do this on their own, but I did accompany them on this particular trip.  We saw two turtles!


We made it to the pool one day and tried to practice all that William and John are learning at swimming lessons!  First trip of summer calls for popsicles!


And summer has wiped this one out!  I didn't realize how much our carpool naps reenergize this guy.  I worked hard to get him to nap one day, but nap he did...for 2.5 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment