The morning started out uneventful. The boys' had breakfast in their new glow-in-the-dark pajamas.
We played outside, built forts inside,
and waited for Katie to get here to take William's pictures.
Katie got here, I dressed William, and started to go upstairs to show Katie some pictures of the older boys that I wanted her to see. Daniel wanted me to hold him...I told him to wait...he ran after me with tears in his eyes...my house isn't clean...he tripped over something...split his chin right open...we ended up with this...
four stitches. Ouch!! Poor thing. He took it well...well, not really. He screamed his head off while Dr. Robert's stitched him up but was fine when it was over. Thankfully, GranGran was home so I dropped Philip and William off with her. No pictures for William...will reschedule. Hope the rest of the week isn't as exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment