Today the boys, GranGran, and I headed to the Eastern Shore Centre to play in the fountains. It was hot and the cool water was just the ticket. Everyone had a ball...even William...his brothers were terrified of the fountains at his age! GranGran, John, and I sat in the shade and watched them run!
I almost can't believe that I am posting these pictures because I am sure that they will fuel the ongoing debate in this house...do you think this one needs a trim?? His Daddy certainly does...his Mommy is trying to convince herself that it is indeed time!
After lunch, the boys spotted the Sno-Cone cart. The conversation went like this...
Philip: Mom, can we get a Sno-Cone?
Me: No, buddy, I don't have any money. Plus, we just had cookies.
GranGran: I have money!
All three boys: Hooray!!
Some battles aren't worth fighting!
We had a great time in the sun. It was nice to be outside...and out of the house. We will definitely be back this summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment