Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A Very Merry Christmas

The past few days have been full...full of time together, full of family, and full of friends.  It has truly been a wonderful and special Christmas.

Christmas Eve started with brunch with the Carothers before they headed out of town.  Susan and I shared the cooking duties and we had a great meal and a great time together.  Here's a special picture of Campbell and me in her Christmas dress I made.


The Springfields also dropped by for a bit before we began getting ready for a yummy steak meal with Dee.  Time for church...do we look tired??




and home for dessert.  We quickly put out cookies for Santa and got four very tired boys in bed.

 
 
 
Christmas morning came early....ten til five!  We made the boys wait until 6:30 am before we headed downstairs. 
 
After that, it was a blur.  Toys, wrapping paper everywhere!
 




 

 
 
Eventually, we (well, most of us) got dressed and ready for a visit with GranGran and PopPop.  They stopped by to deliver more presents and enjoy another brunch!


 
 
Lastly, I begged Chris to take this picture to prove that I was here....
 

and now it isn't even 2:00 pm and it feels like 10:00 pm!  Chris and I are a little tired, but the big boys are going strong...at least there are plenty of trucks, Legos, board games, and new tool sets to keep them busy! 
 
I hope you and yours have had a Merry Christmas too.  These years sure are special with little ones in the house!!


No comments:

Post a Comment