I know many families travel over Christmas holidays. Lots visit grandparents that do not live close by. Thankfully, for our boys, both sets of grandparents live within a mile. We spend lots of time with them and create memories weekly if not daily.
However, overnight trips are fun and something they miss out on. They don't get to wake up and go to bed knowing their grandparents are near by. While I wouldn't have it any other way, I know those are special memories for children that do visit grandparents out of town.
Well, this Christmas we had the tornado. And while Dottie's house was looking like this...
She was spending some quality time here with us. The boys loved having her around and I enjoyed the extra set of hands. I know the days have been hard on her, but I know they created special little memories for four little boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment