Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Wonderful Weekend

So much to say and yet I am exhausted.  The Gills fit a lot into this wonderful weekend.  Can I leave you with a few words and lots of pictures.  I'll try to write more later!

First, my baby turned two.  We celebrated with a pancake breakfast.


Lots of family came to celebrate!







Second, my best friend got married.  Such joy to see her so happy!



Third, lots of good times with some of our favorite friends.  (C, I have lots of cute pictures of your crew to send you!!  Remind me!)



Finally, Mother's Day.  The boys showered me with lots of gifts that I want to tell you more about when there's time and energy.  We celebrated the day at church together and then with our mothers/grandmothers tonight for homemade pizza.  Wonderful ladies those two are!

No comments:

Post a Comment