Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hurry Up May

From today until May 24th when the big two get out of school we have:

Field Day, Mother's Day Tea, John Dawson's birthday, a best friend's wedding, a Pentecost celebration at Sunday School, Mother's Day, Daniel's "birthday" at school, two teacher's birthday celebrations, a Spring Sing, a church dinner for 30 at my house, a class picnic, last day of school parties for all, and on and on...

I am ready for no lunchboxes, no clean uniforms, no spelling words, no math facts, no obligations.  I am ready to say, "Well, the boys are home for the summer.  I better not." when asked to make a commitment.

I am ready for more of this...


and this...


and this...

and this...

and this.

I am ready for you summer.  Till then it's back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment