Some of the highlights....
A picnic with Aunt Susan and Campbell at their church's playground. We went straight from this playground to another where we met a group of friends! Playground hopping!
A visit with the Springfields. I do not have any pictures (to busy visiting!) The boys played a great game of football with Mr. Springfield and then we all headed to Old Dutch! Always fun to play with this crew.
Of course, Thanksgiving Day was awesome. See my post about it here.
A long walk around the neighborhood. I forget what fun can be had down by the creek!
The highlight of the week was a three day weekend at the hunting camp. Always relaxing.
The afternoon I sat with William and John, we saw at least 7 deer. Most does and little fawns, but we did see one spike and an 8 point. The 8 point moved too fast to catch him on film.
Lots of shooting house selfies! Chris and I take turns sitting with the boys. He carries a gun...I carry a camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment