Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Battleship

It seemed every trip across the bay this past summer led to the inevitable question..."when can we go back to the Battleship?"


Recalling sweltering trips to the Battleship when Chris and I were young, we always replied, "when it gets cooler."  With a Saturday wide open, we decided to take the boys back to visit.  (I say back...we went in April 2011 right before John was born!...read about it here.)  Little did we know, it would be just cooler but incredibly cold and windy.  Oh well, we kept our promise and had a great time despite the weather.


I seriously want this for our house!!!


The Battleship is one of those tourist attractions that you forget about when you live in Mobile.  It is truly a neat visit for little boys!!  We can do it over and over again and it doesn't seem to get old.  

No comments:

Post a Comment