Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Saturday, December 20, 2014

School Fun

We spent the weekend preparing gifts for all our teachers!  I think there were 27 in all.  I made about 140 cake balls to distribute!!


The last week provided a lot of Christmas fun for Daniel and William.  Thursday was a dress up day for both.


 Elf Day for William...


and Tacky Christmas for Daniel!

awesome dog photo bomb if you are looking carefully!
Friday brought parties for all.  It's never easy to make it to three parties (on two campuses) with siblings in tow, but we did it.  Needless to say, we were glad to come home early and have a quiet afternoon.




If you know me well, you know that I think Christmas gifts should really be for the kids.  However, each year the boys' teachers always surprise me with some handmade item of cuteness that I adore.  I love this growing collection of my Kindergarteners!!!!


Now for a well deserved Christmas break!

No comments:

Post a Comment