Up To The Gills

Up To The Gills

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Vacation Bible School 2015

It is no secret...I do not just love Vacation Bible School.  However, I do think it is important for building community and fun for the kids.  So when Trinity brought back VBS after a four year hiatus, I signed us all up!

First day....Gill boys...keeping Polo and AFTCO in business for the next 15 years....


Our crew was small but it was a great start!  My boys had a blast!

 
 
 
 
I taught in the atrium...which is so not VBS...and so much more my speed!!
 


 
The one thing I do love about VBS...the songs!!  Remember this one from my own VBS days.  So fun to see my boys enjoying it too!
 
 
Last day in our t-shirts made at VBS!
 

 
 
Lots of fun...lots of tired boys and a worn out Mama!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment