Well...haven't written much in awhile. Can't decide how committed I am to this blogging thing. So many other things to do, right??
But today was momentous for me, so I thought I'd record some thoughts. It was supposed to be an uneventful day....trip to get new shoes (because Daniel was growing tired of me physically shoving his foot into his Ked's) and lunch with GranGran. What happened?? My boys are growing up.
When we get to J-Rays, I decide to start with Daniel. My two year old, who always has an opinion on his clothing, declares that he doesn't want red Ked's. He wants blue instead. Philip went through at least three pairs of red Ked's before I moved him to grey New Balances...Daniel just finished up his first pair. Okay....I allowed for this change...but I didn't like it.
Next it's Philp's turn. He sees that Daniel got to make a change and he decides to test the waters. He doesn't want another pair of grey New Balances (that his mom and dad love!!). No he wants some Japanese velcro shoes. Mom doesn't like this one bit...but Mom does know it is important to allow them to express themselves. So...he wins.
Oh well...good lunch with GranGran and naps for the little guys. Philip and I appliqued two shirts for him to wear this fall. Progress....well, someone's crying...gotta run!
No comments:
Post a Comment