We went to a birthday party for Philip's friend Anne...ponies! Philip rode...Daniel did not. My boys were in the minority (okay the only ones!) in smocked outfits. I know the time is short with Philip, but he loves anything I make!
Two Saturdays of Crimson Tide football! Both victories...despite William's expression! Both fun to be with family...Mom and Dad one game and Susan and Rob for the other.
Daniel got the croup and is yet to get over the cough and runny nose. Some long nights, but hoping the steriod will clear his cough.
Philip's rails came off his bed. Tonight is the first night, but he's slept without them many times at the beach so I think he's ready.
Major planning for Philip's first birthday party with friends. Football theme...more on that later.
Chris and I visited St. Paul's for an official tour. Really good to be back there; to see so many familiar faces. However, all I could think about was how hard it is going to be to let Philip go. Yes, I think he's ready, but I am not!!
Fall weather arrived today....what a relief. The boys and I had a great morning playing out in the yard while William napped. They loved playing hide-and-seek with me! After a quick trip to Sam's, we picked up GranGran and went to the playground for a picnic. So fun! We ran into an old friend, Leann Hannon Hanes and her two girls. We missed a playdate at the Exploreum due to Daniel still being under the weather, but we ended up having a ball with just us! Such a simple day, but so much fun. I am afraid that this is what I'll miss about Philip going off to school. Wish I had pictures, but between the picnic food, diaper bag, stroller, and three kids, there just wasn't room for a camera!
Will be back with birthday news next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment